This might look like your typical breakfast but we have sneaked in some enrichment here and there. Follow this super easy recipe to enrich your breakfast to start your day with more benefits.
I'd like to introduce some of my "go to" seasonings to boost your ordinary recipes to a different level. Recipes like scrambled eggs are great as it is simple and therefore you can add on many different flavors to expand your repertories. In this recipe I've sprinkled 2 truffle related seasonings. One is the Truffle and Rosemary Sea Salt and the other is the truffle oil. If you are a truffle lover, you'll absolutely LOVE this flavor. Use this seasoning as a salt replacement in your recipes.
This is the Black Truffle Oil I've used. A little bit goes a long way! I like to add this after cooking as a final touch to my dishes.
Last but not least, this bone broth sauce is an amazing add-on to your keto dishes. Its very low in sugar (only 0.6g per 100g!) and contains bone broth concentrate in the sauce (more collagen here!!). Most of all, this sauce tastes great. This turmeric flavor has added ginger and turmeric to support your immunity.
One more thing I like about this sauce is that if your children are not into having soups, this will be a great way to sneak in the bone broths into their meal. For children, the plain or BBQ sauce might work better. Replace your mayo with this sauce.
Check out the ingredients!
Reverse Osmosis Water, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Meadow & Marrow Bone Broth Concentrate (Grass-Fed Beef Bones, Sea Salt) (16%), Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Chicory Root Fibre (Prebiotic), Natural Sea Salt, Coconut Milk Powder, Psyllium Husk, Natural Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Mustard Powder, Guar Fibre, Natural Garlic Powder, Organic Turmeric Powder, Natural Ginger Powder.
We've prepared all the tools (ingredients) for you here so that you can enjoy your breakfast in 10 minutes!
(Makes 1 serving)
1 Tbsp., Organic Sunflower Frying Oil or Ghee
1/2 avocado, sliced
1 tsp., black truffle oil
1 hand full of greens (we used rockets for this dish)
1 Tbsp., Bone Broth Sauce (Turmeric)
a dash of rosemary sea salt to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, crack open 4 eggs and add a scoop of the unflavored collagen powder. Mix well with a fork. Its okay to have some lumps left as it will melt when you cook it.
- Heat the frying pan with medium heat and add a Table spoon of the cooking oil. It will be easier to handle the scrambled eggs with a ceramic coated non-stick frying pan. Mix the scrambled egg every 20 seconds until it starts to bind together.
- Stop when you are happy with the solidness. Place the scrambled egg onto the plate and top it with the sliced avocados. Sprinkle the truffle and rosemary seasoning and drizzle a teaspoon of truffle oil on top.
- Add a hand full of greens of your choice onto the place and top it with the bone broth sauce.
- Your breakfast is served! Enjoy :)