Gluten Free Soft Seeded Sourdough Bread (1lb)
What is Sourdough?
Our sourdough bread is made from the fermentation of organic gluten-free flour and filtered water, which results in naturally occurring lactobacilli and yea
- Sourdough traditionally has low levels of gluten but this one is 100% Gluten Free
- It's extremely soft and fluffy - the texture is simply unbelievable!
- Mixture of seeds infused to give you extra protein, healthy fats, and a crunchy texture!
- The flavour and texture is more enjoyable than that of a commercially baked sourdough
- The slightly spongy texture makes it perfect to put spreads on, but it's delicious as is
Due to the long fermentation time, the macro nutrients in the bread (carbohydrates and protein) are broken down into smaller particles, which are easier to imbibe into our systems.
How to Eat it:
If freshly baked, enjoy it as is. Sourdough bread can last a long time without any preservatives due to the natural occurring acids in the bread. However, to enjoy the best texture, we recommend to slice and freeze if you are not going to consume it within 2 days from delivery. By toasting the frozen slice, you can enjoy it as if it were (almost) freshly baked!
Ingredients: Gluten Free Flour Mix (rice, tapioca and potato), thickener (xanthan gum), Filtered Water, Coconut Flower Sugar*, Psyllium Husk Powder, Golden Flax Seed*, Chia Seeds*, Sesame Seeds, Sprouted Sunflower, Himalayan Crystal Salt, Naturally occuring lactobacilli/yeast (*Organic)
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing or consuming this product.*
We Also Recommend