Traditional Chinese Dietary Class - Regime of Traditional Chinese Dietary in Each Season
Room A, 21F Yiuga Factory Building, No.62 Victoria Road, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong Island
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this class, Katrine, a Certified Health Coach and Senior Chinese Medicated Dietician, will talk about the application of Traditional Chinese Dietary Principles in the four seasons with the content as follows:
- The rules of nature and climatic characteristics in the four seasons
- The characteristics of human bodies in different seasons
- The characteristics of different solar term, common illnesses and symptoms that appear
- How to look after one’s health in different season
- Learn about the basic regime of Traditional Chinese Dietary in each season
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE HOME?
- Recommended recipes of Traditional Chinese Dietary for each season
WHAT TO BRING?
We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received.
Length of class: 50 minutes
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Katrine Cheng is a Senior Chinese Medicated Dietitian from State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, PRC and a certified Health Coach, American Council Exercise, USA who applies traditional Chinese dietary principles in modern health coaching to help patients sub-optimal health problems to lead a balance and healthy lifestyle through food therapy and behavioral change.
She has also obtained a certificate in Women’s Health in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Chinese University Hong Kong and Master of Counselling, Monash University. She has been consulting patients with sub-optimal health problems, such as obesity, fatigues, weak immunity, insomnia, dizziness, palpitations, headaches, menstrual period discomforts, skin problems, mood disorders and mental health illnesses, etc.
For more information about Katrine, please visit Katrine's Facebook Page