Traditional Chinese Dietary Class - Traditional Chinese Dietary For Digestive Problems Caused By Depressed Emotions
Room B, 21F Yiuga Factory Building, No.62 Victoria Road, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong Island
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this class, Katrine, who is a Mental Health Counsellor, Certified Health Coach and Senior Chinese Medicated Dietician, she will talk about the application of Traditional Chinese Dietary Principles with the content as follows:
- What is Depression
- The relationship between the function of our organs and different emotions
- Types of sub-health problems which are caused by depressed emotions
- Symptoms of women who has digestive problems due to depressed emotions
- How Obesity can be caused by different emotions
- Symptoms of women who has Obesity due to different emotions
- Traditional Chinese Dietary Therapy for digestive problems and obesity which are caused by different emotions
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE HOME?
- Recommended recipes for regulating digestive problems which is caused by depressed emotions
- Recommended recipes for weight management which is caused by different emotions
- Voucher of a complimentary 30-mins Discovery Call for Health Coaching (a private individual session)
WHAT TO BRING?
We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received.
Length of class: 50 minutes
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Katrine Cheng is a Senior Chinese Medicated Dietitian from State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, PRC and a certified Health Coach, American Council Exercise, USA who applies traditional Chinese dietary principles in modern health coaching to help patients sub-optimal health problems to lead a balance and healthy lifestyle through food therapy and behavioral change.
She has also obtained a certificate in Women’s Health in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Chinese University Hong Kong and Master of Counselling, Monash University. She has been consulting patients with sub-optimal health problems, such as obesity, fatigues, weak immunity, insomnia, dizziness, palpitations, headaches, menstrual period discomforts, skin problems, mood disorders and mental health illnesses, etc.
For more information about Katrine, please visit Katrine's Facebook Page