Typically, the supermarket lemon juices are really small and runs out rather quickly. Besides cooking, lemon juice can also be used in baking and also adds a beautiful flavour to your morning water on an empty stomach. We juiced it in our very own kitchen using 100% premium quality lemons that is perfectly lemony and citrusy for all your favourite recipes :)
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- Mixed into water for your morning lemon water tonic to hydrate, alkalize and detox your body
- Can be used to flavour your kombucha or kefir!
- It can even be used as an all purpose cleaner, taking off stubborn grease and stains around the house!
- As a marinade to your meats and vegetables
- Promotes hydration - by adding it into your water, the refreshing flavour makes it much easier to get your recommended water intake for the day
- Great source of vitamin, which is a primary antioxidant that helps protect cells from damaging free radicals
- Improves your skin quality, reduces skin wrinkling, and prevents dry skin
- Supports Weight loss - reduces weight gain from a high-fat diet and improves insulin resistance
- Aids digestion - prevents constipation when added in warm water first thing in the morning
***Foodcraft is on a greener mission and have now added a "No Cooler Bag Option" for those who want to join us in the efforts to help save our planet! Please click here if you do not want your products to be delivered in cooler bags.***
Keep it refrigerated and pour out the juice as needed.
100% Lemon Juice
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing or consuming this product.*
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.