Gluten Free Quinoa Flour Soft Seeded Sourdough - 1lb
What is Sourdough?
Our sourdough bread is made from the fermentation of organic gluten-free flour and filtered water, which results in naturally occurring lactobacilli and yea
- Sourdough traditionally has low levels of gluten but this one is 100% Gluten Free
- It's extremely soft and fluffy - the texture is simply unbelievable!
- Mixture of seeds infused to give you extra protein, healthy fats, and a crunchy texture!
- The flavour and texture is more enjoyable than that of a commercially baked sourdough
- The slightly spongy texture makes it perfect to put spreads on, but it's delicious as is
Due to the long fermentation time, the macro nutrients in the bread (carbohydrates and protein) are broken down into smaller particles, which are easier to imbibe into our systems.
How to Eat it:
If freshly baked, enjoy it as is. Sourdough bread can last a long time without any preservatives due to the natural occurring acids in the bread. However, to enjoy the best texture, we recommend to slice and freeze if you are not going to consume it within 2 days from delivery. By toasting the frozen slice, you can enjoy it as if it were (almost) freshly baked!
Wholegrain Rice Flour*, Corn Starch*, Corn Flour*, Quinoa Sourdough Powder* (Quinoa Flour*, Rice Flour*, Starter Cultures), Sunflower Seeds* (5%), Flaxseeds* (5%), Thickener: Carob Bean Gum*, Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Sesame*, Coconut Flower Sugar*, Sea Salt, Baking Powder (Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate Acidification Agent: Cream of Tartar, Corn Starch*), Thickener: Psyllium Husk, Xanthan Gum
*=Certified Organic Ingredients.
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat, nut and soy are also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing or consuming this product.