Amazake - 400ml
Amazake is a traditional Japanese healthy drink rich in vitamins and minerals that is naturally sweet with no alcohol or sweeteners. It is made from koji (a fungus used to ferment soybeans for making soy sauce, miso and sake) and glutinous rice. However, many commercially sold Amazake from Japan is sweetened with sugar and made by sakekasu (the rice pulp from making sake) mixed with water.
We made our own delicious healthy version that is packed full of nutritious ingredients to boost your energy and rehydrate your body!
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- Can be used as a sweetener in cooking
- As a refreshing drink on hot summer days
- Blended into juices or smoothies
- Served with yogurt or milk in your cereal
- Contains Vitamin B1, B2, B6, Folic acid, Oligosaccharide, Cysteine, Arginine and Glutamine
- Great for gut health as it contains plant-based lactic acid
- Promotes beautiful skin & hair growth
- Relieves constipation
- Relieves fatigue and increases concentration
SUGGESTED WAY TO SERVE
Can be served hot or chilled. It also tastes great with grated ginger!
Amazake will naturally separate over time. Remember to give it a gentle shake!
***Foodcraft is on a greener mission and have now added a "No Cooler Bag Option" for those who want to join us in the efforts to help save our planet! Please click here if you do not want your products to be delivered in cooler bags.***
Filtered water, glutenous rice, koji (Aspergillus oryzae)
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing or consuming this product.*