Have you been to the juice bars and ordered a ginger shot only to find out it's mixed with a lot of other ingredients? It really is a great supplement to detox and combat inflammation so we wanted to keep it as pure as possible so you can reap all the amazing health benefits ginger has to offer!
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- As a shot or added into other drinks to give it a little kick
- For cold and cough remedies - mix equal parts of ginger juice, honey and warm water and drink it throughout the day
- As part of your morning routine with lemon juice and warm water to alkalinize your body
- Can also be used to add into your kombucha or kefir!
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory so it helps to reduce joint inflammation and clear acne
- Prevent cancer and kills cancer cells
- Acts as a blood thinner and helps to reduce blood pressure
- Great for digestion as it speeds up movement of food in your system
- Clears your stomach and body of impurities so it is a great supplement for any weight loss program
Keep it refrigerated and pour out the juice as needed.
***Foodcraft is on a greener mission and have now added a "No Cooler Bag Option" for those who want to join us in the efforts to help save our planet! Please click here if you do not want your products to be delivered in cooler bags.***
100% Ginger Juice
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing or consuming this product.*
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.