Sujahta Organic Non-Dairy Soy Whipped Cream - 200ml
A dairy free whipping cream made from organic soy instead of milk . A smooth whipped cream with a fine white texture.
This vegan whipping cream has a beautiful white color with a mild flavor and texture. It doesn't have any soy flavor and has the benefits that you cannot achieve with a dairy product.
Raw materials - Vegetable oil (made in Japan), organic soymilk, sugars (oligosaccharides, maltose, sugar) / emulsifiers, stabilizers (modified starch, thickening polysaccharides), sodium metaphosphate, fragrances,
Maltose - From corn, potato, sweet potato
Modified starch - From cassava
Refrigerate required: (3 ~ 10 ℃)
Expiry date: 100 days
Nutritional information (per 100 ml)
Equivalent amount of salt 0.06g
Product of Japan
How to make a non-dairy whipped cream
200ml, Sujahta Organic Non-Dairy Soy Whipped Cream
10 - 30g, sugar or a natural sweetener
2 large mixing bowls (25-30cm)
1 electric hand mixer
Ice and water
a cloth to put under the bowl
- Make sure that the non-dairy cream was chilled in the refrigerator. Add the ice water to the large bowl and place the cloth underneath so that the bowl doesn't slip.
- Place a clean bowl on top of the bowl with the ice water. Make sure that there is no water or oil on this bowl (if there is you might not achieve the perfect whip!)
Pour the 200ml non-dairy whipping cream and add the sugar/sweetener to the cream.
- Set the hand mixer at the highest speed and whip in the air to the cream. Make sure you have a tight grip on to the bowl and swing the electric mixer back and forth.
- Once you start whipping, do not stop till you reach the texture you want to achieve. If you are mixing by hand (not the electric mixer) this can take up to 10 - 15 minutes.
- When you take your whisk out of the cream and the cream peaks, your cream is ready. If you whip much more beyond this stage, your cream will loose its silkiness and become a grainy texture.
Different stages of whipped cream
There are different stages when you whip cream and they are all good! Just you might have different usages and you can whip according to what you need to make.
- A very soft peak
- Soft peak
- Hard peak
Good for piping cream on cakes and using for decoration.