100% Organic Cotton Gauze Bag (2 sizes)
- Color: White (not bleached or dyed)
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Size: 30x24cm or 15x24cm (Two pieces)
Certification: raw organic cotton imported from Syria/Turkey
GOTS certified organic cotton
Origin: Weaved in Taiwan
100% organic cotton fabric, the sewing threads are also 100% organic cotton, the whole product is
food-safe, and can be used in cooking.
Can be used as spices bags, tea bags, growing kefir etc.
- Keep it dry when not in use to avoid mildew
- Do not use laundry detergent that contains bleaching ingredients, do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean
- To avoid shrinking, deformation and fabric thinning, do not tumble dry.
Clothes made with conventional cotton, even those with high-grade cotton, inevitably contain pesticides and fertilizers. A quarter of the world's pesticides are poured in the cotton fields. According to statistics, every time a piece of cotton is produced for a T-shirt, 1/3 pound of pesticide is used! And many kinds of chemicals such as bleaching, dyeing and color fixing agents are used. In every step from planting to weaving cotton, toxic substances are generated.
The safety standards are only set for adults and it is unknown how much babies and children are harmed from these chemicals. For the best for our planet and our children, we recommend this choice of pure and non-toxic organic cotton.
We Also Recommend
Excellent from design to the finished product. Practical and convenient.