Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is the only zero-calorie, zero-glycemic sweetener that is just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for Lakanto in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
Non-GMO erythritol and Monk Fruit extract
- TASTES LIKE SUGAR: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic. Perfect for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats.
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT: Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener matches the sweetness of sugar, helping you fill your kitchen with a healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary baking and cooking ingredients.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
- CLASSIC, GOLDEN & POWDERED: Golden Lakanto is a raw cane sugar substitute, Classic White is a white sugar substitute, and Classic Powder is a powdered sugar substitute.
- INGREDIENTS: The perfect mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber, no maltodextrin, and no artificial flavoring or sweeteners.