Soybeans are a species of legume that has become one of the most widely consumed foods in the world, especially in Asia. Considered to be perfect substitute to meat, soya is packed with proteins and other essential nutrients. They provide a wealth benefits, including the ability to improve metabolism, protect heart health, defend against cancer, and promote bone health.
Enjoy Soy Beans:
- As a high fibre, high protein snack
- To make a dairy-free alternative milk
- As a delicious meat-alternative for savoury dishes
Benefits of Eating Soy Beans:
High in protein, great for vegans and vegetarians!
- Rich in vitamins (Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Folate, Vitamin B6 and C, etc.)
- Contains significant amount of minerals (Iron, Copper, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium, Calcium, etc.)
- Aids in managing weight and diabetes
Cooking Method (Pressure Cooker Method):
1. Soak 1 cup of soybeans in water for a minimum of four hours
2. In your pressure cooker, place beans in 3-4 cups fresh water. Cook for 10 minutes (this 10 minutes is during the time when the pressure relief valve is rocking). Turn off heat and let cool naturally until pressure is released.
Organic Soybeans, from Dalian
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.