Zero Yet 100 - Z1 Spa Deodorant Spray 100ml
What am I?
Ideal for those who are new to natural deodorants or want freshness on the go. The Z1 unisex Natural Deodorant spray comes in a familiar format that is compact enough to slip into a day or gym bag.
How to use me
After cleansing, spritz under each arm and let dry. Reapply as needed.
Insider tip: The gentle formulation is ideal for everyday use and works well on stinky feet, too – just spray and carry on with your day! Once you’re done with me, you can send me back to ZeroYet100 to get recycled.
Our Deodorant Sprays are enriched with
- anti-inflammatory licorice extract, which fades dark patches #doubleduty;
- odor-fighting and detoxifying witch hazel extract;
- hops extract, which prevents the growth of bacteria;
- detoxifying and deodorizing apple cider vinegar*;
- acne- and wrinkle-fighting magnesium chloride;
and skin-purifying lichen extract.
The Z1 essential oil blend is formulated to smell zesty and refreshing – like an ice-cold lemonade on a hot summer day. The blend combines zingy pine, lemongrass, and patchouli with soothing lavender, sweet orange, and palmarosa.
Not only do the essential oils smell fantastic, but they’re also super beneficial for your body and mind.
- pine deodorizes while soothing and relaxing your skin;
- lemongrass not only relieves stress but is also antibacterial and antifungal;
- patchouli improves the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. The calming scent also helps to alleviate stress;
- lavender soothes skin and calms your nervous system;
- sweet orange is antibacterial and uplifting;
- and palmarosa freshens and clears up your skin, while also boosting your mood with it’s soft, rosy scent.
As with most cosmetics, we recommend using ZeroYet100 within 6 months of opening and use it within 12 months of purchase.
For External Use Only. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use if you have any known allergies to the listed ingredients.
Absolutely loved the spray. The fragrance is not very strong and feels good on the skin too. I have sensitive skin and most perfumes cause some kind or other kind of reaction but this one is really good. Best thing is the quantity is right ! You can keep changing the fragrances !
That is right, Rashmi!
Sometimes the minimal is just enough to do the job! :)