Zero Yet 100 - Z3 Refresh Deodorant Spray 100ml
What am I?
Ideal for those who are new to natural deodorants or want freshness on the go. The Z3 unisex Natural Deodorant spray comes in a familiar format that is compact enough to slip into a day or gym bag.
How to use me
After cleansing, spritz under each arm and let dry. Reapply as needed.
Insider tip: The gentle formulation is ideal for everyday use and works well on stinky feet, too – just spray and carry on with your day! Once you’re done with me, you can send me back to ZeroYet100 to get recycled.
Are you looking for a more concentrated version of Z3?
Our Deodorant Sprays are enriched with
- anti-inflammatory licorice extract, which fades dark patches #doubleduty;
- odor-fighting and detoxifying witch hazel extract;
- hops extract, which prevents the growth of bacteria;
- detoxifying and deodorizing apple cider vinegar*;
- acne- and wrinkle-fighting magnesium chloride;
- and skin-purifying lichen extract.
The Z3 essential oil blend is formulated to smell like a warm tropical hug (you’ll know what we mean when you smell it). The blend combines earthy Cedarwood and Ylang Ylang, zesty Grapefruit and Bergamot, with calming Lavender.
Not only do the essential oils smell fantastic, but they’re also super beneficial for your body and mind.
- Cedarwood is a natural astringent and encourages your skin to build a stronger surface – protecting it from environmental toxins and gunk;
- Ylang Ylang is an antiseptic and calms your mind;
- Grapefruit tones your skin and uplifts your mood;
- Bergamot prevents infection and is a worry-buster;
- And Lavender soothes skin and calms your nervous system;
Distilled Water, Ethanol Alcohol (Corn derived), Magnesium Chloride, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Extract, Hamamelis (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Extract, Humulus lupulus (Hops) Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Castor Seed Oil, *Apple Cider Vinegar, Poly Suga®Mulse D9, Triethyl Citrate (naturally derived), 1,3-propanediol (Corn Sugar derived)
As with most cosmetics, we recommend using ZeroYet100 within 6 months of opening and use it within 12 months of purchase.
For External Use Only. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use if you have any known allergies to the listed ingredients.