One of the earliest cultivated legumes, chickpeas have been part of the eastern diet for over 7,500 years. Enjoy Amisa chickpea crispbreads with your favourite savoury or sweet topping - for breakfast, lunch or as a snack.
White Rice Flour*, Chickpea Flour (15%), Yellow Pea Flour*, Sea Salt.
*=Certified Organic Ingredients
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER 100G
Of Which Saturates 0.4g
Of Which Sugars 1.72g
No added cane or beet sugar
Roasted Tomato and Basil Crispbreads Recipe
Ever so easy and deliciously Italian, this crispbread roasted tomato and basil topping idea will make your working lunch less boring for sure.
-3 Amisa Organic Gluten Free Crispbread of your choice
-Handful of cherry tomatoes
-A drizzle of olive oil
-A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
-Salt and pepper
-Fresh basil leaves
-1 tbsp pine nuts
-Sundried tomato spread/red pesto
- Place your tomatos onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes, or until the tomatoes have just started to burst and release their juices.
- Whilst the tomatoes are roasting, toast your pine nuts in a dry frying pan (keeping an eye on them and keeping them moving so they don’t burn).
- Spread a thin-ish layer of your chosen tomato spread onto your Amisa Crispbread.
- Spoon on your roasted tomatoes, not forgetting any of the tasty juices.
- Pick some basil leaves and tear them up a little, then top your crispbreads with these, and finally the toasted pine nuts. Finish with a fancy flourish of olive oil! Enjoy!
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.