Amisa Organic Gluten Free Chickpea Crispbread - 100g
One of the earliest cultivated legumes, chickpeas have been part of the eastern diet for over 7,500 years. Enjoy Amisa chickpea crispbreads with your favourite savoury or sweet topping - for breakfast, lunch or as a snack.
White Rice Flour*, Chickpea Flour (15%), Yellow Pea Flour*, Sea Salt.
*=Certified Organic Ingredients
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER 100G
Of Which Saturates 0.4g
Of Which Sugars 1.72g
No added cane or beet sugar
Roasted Tomato and Basil Crispbreads Recipe
-3 Amisa Organic Gluten Free Crispbread of your choice
-Handful of cherry tomatoes
-A drizzle of olive oil
-A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
-Salt and pepper
-Fresh basil leaves
-1 tbsp pine nuts
-Sundried tomato spread/red pesto
- Place your tomatos onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes, or until the tomatoes have just started to burst and release their juices.
- Whilst the tomatoes are roasting, toast your pine nuts in a dry frying pan (keeping an eye on them and keeping them moving so they don’t burn).
- Spread a thin-ish layer of your chosen tomato spread onto your Amisa Crispbread.
- Spoon on your roasted tomatoes, not forgetting any of the tasty juices.
- Pick some basil leaves and tear them up a little, then top your crispbreads with these, and finally the toasted pine nuts. Finish with a fancy flourish of olive oil! Enjoy!