Amisa Organic Gluten-Free Veggie Burger Mix - 140g
Veggie Burger Mix flavoured with tomato & basil.
Whole rice flakes*, rice flour*, millet flakes*, corn flour*, corn extrudate* (wholemeal rice flour*, corn flour*, sea salt) dried tomato pieces* (3.5%), tomato flakes* (3.5%) (dried concentrated tomato puree*, corn flour*) salt, basil* (0,4%), onions*, parsnips*, carrots*, turmeric*, pepper*, olive oil*
*= certified organic ingredients
Not suitable for Soya allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods.
The Amisa burger is nutritious and flavoursome. Everything a veggie burger should be right?
1 Pack of Amisa Veggie Burger Mix
Oil for frying
1 Pack of Amisa Seeded Breakfast Rolls (perfect for burgers!)
Red onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200c for the rolls.
- To make the burgers combine the Amisa burger mix with 175ml of boiling water. Stir and leave to sit for 15 minutes.
- Shape the burgers into 6 patties and fry in got oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Whilst the burgers are frying, bake the rolls in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve your burgers in a bun with avocado, red onion, lettuce and tomato.
Of Which Saturates 0.5g
Of Which Sugars 4.0g