Blue Hawaii Coconut Water Kefir - 500ml
Caution! DO NOT shake!
This is active and might explode when opening. Please open slowly with care.
This is a fresh and living product.
Please store at 4°C at all times and consume within 30 days from production. The longer you keep the tarter it will taste as the sugar will be consumed in the fermentation process.
Just like Kombucha, water kefir is a yummy, fizzy and healthy probiotic drink made from fermented cane sugar water. We use a different strain of yeast and bacteria exists in our kefir drinks. The summer is approaching so we were inspired to make seasonal kefir drink using Blue Pea flowers!
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- Drink it on an empty stomach or in between meals to flourish your gut with healthy bacteria
- Start with a shot if you are not used to taking fermented foods. You can gradually build it up to taking a full glass (250ml) per serving.
Filled with healthy probiotics for optimal gut health such as:
Yeast: H. valbyensis, Lachancea fermentati, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and Zygotorulaspora florentina.
Bacteria: Lb. hordei, Lb. nagelii, Lc. mesenteroides, Leuconostocs (Lc. citreum, & Lc. mesenteroides) , Ac. fabarum, lactobacilli species (Lb. hordei, Lb. nagelii. Lb. hilgardii, Lb. casei ), Lc. citreum
*source link here
Blue Pea Flower Benefits:
- Releases antioxidants similar to green tea - lowering risk of infections and is great for your heart health
- Preserve beauty - combats wrinkles and protects your skin from premature aging
- Fights inflammation
- Nootropic - enhances cognitive brain function
***Foodcraft is on a greener mission and have now added a "No Cooler Bag Option" for those who want to join us in the efforts to help save our planet! Please click here if you do not want your products to be delivered in cooler bags.***
Ingredients: Coconut water, Blue Pea flower, Live active cultures (water kefir) (water kefir grains)
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing or consuming this product.*