Food ain't just nutrients that fill our stomachs.
Food is JOY, Food is ENERGY,
Food is our way to CONNECT with others, Food is LOVE.
No matter what your food choice is...
We want to be here for you to make a difference in every single bite you take.
We are here for YOU to make better choices and take charge of YOUR health.
Cuisinart Precision Master 5.2L Stand Mixer
Description Delivering power, precision and performance, our newest stand mixer features a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12 speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks. The unit's tilt-back head allows for easy access to its 5.5-quart mixing bowl, while the included splash...
Delivering power, precision and performance, our newest stand mixer features a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12 speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks. The unit's tilt-back head allows for easy access to its 5.5-quart mixing bowl, while the included splash guard prevents messy countertops. Also included are a chef's whisk, dough hook, and flat mixing paddle. The mixing bowl and all accessories are dishwasher safe, and the stand mixer is available in ruby red, white linen, onyx, periwinkle blue, robin's egg, and silver lining. Additionally, you can purchase a variety of attachments for the unit: a pasta roller and cutter, pasta extruder, meat grinder, frozen dessert maker, and spiralizer.
5.5-quart capacity, polished stainless steel bowl
Die-cast metal construction
12 speeds for precision mixing
One power outlet for optional attachments
Includes chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a full or mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Cupcake liners may be used (these may also be sprayed so that the liners cleanly come off the cupcakes).
2. Put the flour, starches, baking powder, soda, xanthan gum and salt into the Cuisinart® mixing bowl. Attach the flat mixing paddle and stir on Speed 2 to sift the ingredients together.
3. Scrape the entire bowl well.
4. With the mixer running on same speed, add the remaining ingredients, in the order listed, and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Scrape the entire bowl to ensure all of the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
5. Scoop batter into prepared muffin pans. Bake until golden and a cake tester comes out clean, about 30 minutes for regular-sized muffins, 15 minutes for minis. Remove from oven, cool in pans on a wire rack until cool to touch and then transfer cupcakes to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before frosting.
2. Deep Chocolate Layer Cake
Unsalted butter, softened for greasing pans
2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1½ teaspoons instant espresso powder
1 cup boiling water
1 cup vegetable oil
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
3 large eggs
1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
¾ cup buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F with the rack in the middle position. Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray or softened butter and line the bottoms with parchment paper. Reserve.
2. Put the bittersweet chocolate, cocoa powder, and espresso powder into a small bowl and pour the boiling water over the ingredients. Stir until chocolate has melted. Cool to room temperature and reserve.
3. Put the flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, and sale into the Cuisinart mixing bowl. Attach the flat mixing paddle and mix on Speed 2 until evenly mixed.
4. Combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla into the cooled chocolate mixture.
5. With the mixer on Speed 2, slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth, about 1 minute, stopping as necessary to scrape entire bowl.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans. Bake in preheated oven until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted into the center, about 30 to 35 minutes.
7.Remove from oven and cool into pans on a wire rack until cool to the touch. Cool cakes completely before frosting.
3. Cream Cheese Frosting
5½ cups confectioners’ sugar
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1 pound (two standard 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces and at room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1. Sift the sugar into a small bowl and reserve. Put cream cheese in the Cuisinart® mixing bowl. Attach the flat mixing paddle and mix on Speed 4 until smooth, about 1½ to 2 minutes.
2. Add butter and beat until fully incorporated and smooth, stopping to scrape down as necessary. Reduce speed to 2 and, with the mixer running, slowly add the sifted confectioners’ sugar to the bowl and mix until incorporated, about 2 minutes. Scrape the entire bowl well. Add vanilla extract. Mix on Speed 5 until incorporated.
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.
This convenient service is now available for you to employ! With just an additional $80, you are in control of the delivery schedule by selecting any 2-hour timeframe between 10am-8pm (10-12am, 4-6pm, etc.)
** All orders eligible to a shipping refund AT OUR NEW LOCATION!
FoodCraft's Store: Room A, 16/F, Yiu Ga Factory Building, 62 Victoria Road, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong Island