Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (500ml & 200ml)
100% pure and raw, with all the natural goodness of coconuts... Fresh handpicked organic coconuts from the surrounding coconut groves are cold pressed and bottled at source to maintain over 50% Lauric Acid content. Luxuriously smooth, with the delicate aroma and delicious taste of fresh coconuts, we bring you an island treasure from the fertile tropics of Sri Lanka.
- Cooking up for tropical curries, soups and whipping into salad dressings.
- Substitute butter and oil in cakes and bakes for a light healthy alternatives.
- Baste meat, fish and vegetable with extra virgin coconut oil to add flavour and keep moist.
- Adding a spoon of extra virgin coconut oil in your morning coffee, tea or smoothie is an easy way to enjoy all the immune system boosting, energy-increasing benefits of coconut oil.
- High smoking point make it a perfect oil for deep frying.
- Indulge in a spoon of extra virgin coconut oil, recommended 2-4 Tbs a day.
Pure Natural Beauty Benefits
- A great natural moisturizer for glowing skin and perfect for chapped skin
Oil pulling with coconut oil, defends against bacteria, reduce plaque and gingivitis, prevents bad breath and improves your overall dental hygiene. Take a tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil to swish it gently around your mouth.
- Coconut has a natural SPF 4-5, in case you forget to take along sun block.
- Use it shaving cream to naturally soothe, reduce irritation,, ans keep your skin silky soft.
- A natural deodorant- mix a few drops of essential oil of choice.
- An amazing body massage oil, for baby and you.
- Perfect for hair care- use to nourish and deep condition your hair and combat frizz and tangles.
- Homemade toothpaste- combine equal parts of virgin coconut oil and baking soda with a few drops of peppermint oil.
100% pure organic coconuts
Storage instruction:a clear liquid above 26 ºc with pearl like crystals forming as the oil cools to a solid below 23ºc. store in a cool, dry place.
Net wight: 200g
We Also Recommend