Gluten Free Mexican Tortilla Cooking Class
*Class Cancellation Policy applies, please refer to the bottom of page
Naturally vegan and gluten free, the Mexican symbolic, everyone's favorite tortillas are made from maseca flour.
The benefits of making tortillas at home?
You can ensure that the tortillas are fresh and free form additives and preservatives. They are very easy to make once you know the right consistency of the batter so it is definitely a winner over the store-bought tortillas!
Get ready for your next home party!
Making tortillas from scratch is a fun way to connect with your guests. Spend a beautiful afternoon with friends and family making tortillas and eating them🤩
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What is maseca and why is it different than other flours
- What is the right consistency to get to when turning masa into maseca? (there is no recipe, it’s a feeling and I will teach you how to become sensitive to that feeling)
- How to make a perfect tortilla from scratch
- Fun things to make with left over tortillas because NOTHING goes to waste
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE HOME?
- The confidence to make the perfect tortilla from scratch
- Food made in class
WHAT TO BRING?
- x1 pen
- x1 apron
- ziplock bag and a kitchen cloth
Length of Class: 2 hours
Venue: Room A, 16/F, Yiuga Factory Building, 62 Victoria Road, Kennedy Town
JOIN WITH YOUR HELPER?
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
About Pamela of Permaclub
Pamela’s primary passion is regenerative farming with a mission to challenge people to reflect on their relationship with the food they consume. As the founder of Freida Club and partner of Permaclub, Pamela is creatively integrating food and cultural experiences in nature.