Jar Salad - Plant Power
A salad packed in a quart (about 1 liter!) Mason Jar.
A good portion for single serving meal for lunch or a salad for sharing.
Why did we make this?
We wanted to pack a salad that has no crap in it and packed in a reusable container.
Here are the 6 layers!
1. The dressing used is our Low Sugar Onion Dressing that doesn't have any added sugar (most dressings have added sugar!).
2. Added pressure cooked beans that will add to your plant based protein and complex carbs. You will feel full without the blood sugar spike! ( And the crash that comes after that!)
3. Our Unpasteurized Organic Living Red Cabbage Sauerkraut for extra flavor and of course probiotics!
4. Sprouted walnuts for extra crunch and Omega 3.
5. Organic Dried Cranberries (Infused in Apple Juice) for the extra zing.
6. Topped with baby spinach for more iron and green power!
✅Here's the checklist
No White Sugar
How to Use
Open this jar onto a plate and eat with a fork!
You can always add on your favorite toppings too
Borlotti beans*, Sauerkraut (Red onions, Himalayan salt), Sprouted walnuts, Cranberries* (*apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil*), Baby spinach, Dressing (Italian Lampascioni onions, Extra virgin olive oil, Apple cider vinegar*, Himalayan crystal salt, Yellow mustard seeds*, Black pepper*, Thyme*)
*Certified Organic Ingredients