Organic, natural ingredients mixed to create the perfect, warming, holiday beverage: mulled wine!
Why this is Special:
Hand picked organic ingredients from our kitchen, we have tried and tested this mix! The perfect balance of sweetness and spice. Enjoy!
Cinnamon*, Cloves*, Mace (Nutmeg Fruit)*, Star Anise Seeds*, Orange*, Pink Pepper Corns*, Bay Leaf*, (*Organic)
- Our Organic Natural Mulled Wine Spice
- 3 bottles of red wine (check out our organic wine selections!)
- 200g, sugar or your choice (*optional)
- 3 Wheels of Organic Orange,
- 2 Wheels of Organic Lemon,
- (Optional!) Add 2 shots (4oz) of brandy or Cointreau for the party people!
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and heat at medium heat. Bring it to a simmer and reduce the heat to low. (Don't boil the wine if you want to keep the booze!)
- Keep at low heat and cover the pot. You can start serving after 15 to 20 minutes or keep heating the wine for up to 3 hours.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.