STRONG PROTECTION SPRAY – An innovative formulation adapted to the whole family!
Botanically derived repellent actives based: PMD- Citrepel® (derived from citronella java essential oil), the unique formula of PARA'KITO Strong Protection Spray provides a reinforced and long-lasting protection for the whole family.
1. REINFORCED SAFETY: Patented Formulation Technology without alcohol or chemical binder for maximum reduction of the repellent actives' penetration into the skin and thus an enhanced efficacy.
2. PROVEN EFFICACY of 8 hours against tiger mosquitoes and 5 hours against ticks (tested in independent laboratories)
Using a mineral (clay) and a vegetal extract (cellulose) as binders, with no alcohol or synthetic surfactants, the patented ClayCell-Complex™ Formulation Technology reduces the repellent actives’ penetration into the epidermis, enhancing their efficacy.
- Complete protection for up to 8 hours against tiger mosquitoes and 5 hours against ticks
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredient, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- As efficient against tiger mosquito as a 50% DEET formula
- Perfect for Infested Areas
- Suitable for pregnant women, children and babies >6 months*
- Lovely light perfume
- Micro-nebulization for the right amount of a gentle and non-greasy protection
- Bottle made from bio-sourced material (Sugarcane)
- Patent pending - Formula Made in France
PARA'KITO Strong Protection Spray - Mosquito and Tick Repellent - is made with Citrepel®, a botanical derivative of citronella java essential oil (Cymbopogon winterianus). It is mainly composed of PMD (p-menthane-diol), a highly effective repellent on a wide variety of insects, especially mosquitoes and ticks.
Dermatologically tested, no animal testing
PMD RICH BOTANICAL OIL
BIOCIDAL PRODUCT REPELLENT
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized: 260 g/kg.
PARA'KITO Strong Protection Spray - Mosquito and Tick Repellent - is quick and easy to apply thanks to its micro-nebulization. It offers complete and family protection for heavily infested areas or simply when mosquitoes are most likely to occur.
- Spray evenly onto exposed skin. Hold the bottle 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches) from the skin
- For the face, spray on hands and then apply on the forehead and cheeks
Before use, read label and product information. Do not ingest, do not apply near the eyes, mouth or on injured or irritated skin areas. Wash hands after use. Not suitable for children under 6 months. For babies from 6 to 18 months, apply once a day. Sun protection must always be applied before a topical repellent. It is recommended to wait at least 20 minutes between the 2 applications. Keep out of reach of children. 1 spray = 0.19 ml (0.006 fl. oz). May cause an allergic reaction or eye irritation. If reactions occur, wash with clean water, consult a doctor if symptoms persist. Keep product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.