EXTRA STRONG ROLL-ON – An innovative formulation without chemical active ingredients!
Botanically derived repellent actives based: PMD- Citrepel® (derived from citronella java essential oil), the unique formula of PARA'KITO Extra Strong Roll-on, specially developed for tropical areas, provides intense protection in high-risk areas.
Its formula is also enriched with a unique essential oils cocktail, which is why it’s not recommended to pregnant women and children under 36 months of age.
1. REINFORCED SAFETY: Patented Formulation Technology without alcohol or chemical binder for maximum reduction of the repellent actives' penetration into the skin and thus an enhanced efficacy.
2. PROVEN EFFICACY of 10 hours against tiger mosquitoes, up to 6 hours against anopheles (malaria vector) and 7 hours against ticks (tests performed in independent laboratories)
Using a mineral (clay) and a vegetal extract (cellulose) as binders, with no alcohol or synthetic surfactants, the patented ClayCell-Complex™ Formulation Technology reduces the repellent actives’ penetration into the epidermis, enhancing their efficacy.
Very handy thanks to its pocket size, PARA'KITO Extra Strong Roll-on allows an easy and targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles). When going for a walk in the grass for instance, the roll-on must be applied all around the ankles to avoid ticks climbing up.
- Complete protection for 10 hours against tiger mosquitoes, up to 6 hours against anopheles (malaria vector) and 7 hours against ticks
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredient, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- As efficient against tiger mosquito as a 50% DEET formula
- Specially formulated for ‘tropical areas’
- For adults and children from 36 months of age
- Lovely light perfume
- Targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles).
- Patent pending - Formula Made in France
PARA'KITO Extra Strong Roll-on - Mosquito and Tick Repellent - is made with Citrepel®, a botanical derivative of citronella java essential oil (Cymbopogon winterianus). It is mainly composed of PMD (p-menthanediol), a highly effective repellent on a wide variety of insects, especially mosquitoes and ticks.
Specifically developed to protect in tropical areas, its concentration in botanical repellent active Citrepel® (derived from citronella java essential oil) is higher (30%). Its formula is enriched with a unique cocktail of essential oils, which is why it is not recommended for pregnant women and children under 36 months of age.
Dermatologically tested, no animal testing
PMD-CITREPEL® 30% + essential oils
PMD RICH BOTANICAL OIL
BIOCIDAL PRODUCT REPELLENT
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized: 300 g/kg.
Linalool, Citronellal, d-Limonene, 2-hydroxy-α,α,4-trimethylcyclohexanemethanol, Combava Petitgrain oil, dl-Citronellol, Monarda oil, Ravintsara essential oil.
Very handy thanks to its pocket size, PARA'KITO Extra Strong Roll-on - Mosquito and Tick Repellent - allows an easy and targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles).
- Roll on the skin adjusting the lines in number and length according to infestation level
- When going for a walk in the grass for instance, the roll-on must be applied all around the ankles to avoid ticks climbing up
Use biocides safely. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Read label before use. 1 spray = 0.19 ml. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under 3 years old, nor pregnant or breastfeeding women. Sun protection must always be applied before a topical repellent. It is recommended to wait at least 20 minutes between the 2 applications. Do not ingest, do not apply near the eyes, mouth or on injuries or irritated skin areas. May cause a skin irritation, most notably when applied during high temperatures / humidity. If skin irritation or rash occurs : Get medical advice/attention. Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes : rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if any and if possible, and continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists : get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.