Porttable Green/Black Olives Tapenade
PORTTABLE's olives tapenade is very fresh, intense, fruity and has a smooth texture. The taste of the rich olives are apparent with every spread and it also contains little bits along the paste. Essentially, tapenade is puréed or finely-chopped olives, capers, and olive oil.
Green Olive Tapenade:
Green olives, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, oregano, lemon, salt, E202
Black Olive Tapenade:
Black olives, extra virgin olive oil, garlic oregano, salt, E202
Here are 20 delicious ways you can use tapenade!
Source: Le Pain Quotidien
- Make olive aioli by mixing into mayonnaise. Try it on your next roast beef or turkey sandwich.
- Thin it out with extra virgin olive oil and use it as a flavorful dipping oil for bread.
- Mix a small amount into spaghetti, tossing to coat the strands. A little goes a long way.
- Mix into hummus. Délicieux!
- Grill fish, steak, chicken and vegetables with a spoonful on top for flavor!
- Add a small amount to avocado toast with red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Mix into butter and rub on corn before grilling.
- Add dollops to a homemade pizza with artichokes, eggplant, and roasted red peppers.
- Stuff mushrooms and bake.
- On top of crostini as a party appetizer.
- Add a layer to your grilled cheese!
- Enjoy with pita chips, carrots or cucumber slices.
- Drizzle over Caprese salad.
- Infuse into roasted chicken breast by rubbing under the skin.
- Bake olive bread! Incorporate it into the dough.
- Mix with cream cheese for a revamped bagel brunch.
- Add to salad dressing. Makes for a flavorful vinaigrette.
- Incorporate into an omelette.
- Add to tomato sauce. Puttanesca done easy.
- Spread a thin layer in your lasagna for a twist on a classic
We Also Recommend