250g jHemp seeds are a superfood with a rich nutritional profile that is also super versatile to use. While they do come from the Cannabis sativa plant, they do not produce a mind-altering effect because the THC gets removed during the cultivation process.
Hemp seeds are best known for its source of complete protein, fiber, and healthy fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6). It has a nice subtle nutty taste and slight chewy texture so you can basically eat it as you would with any other nut/seed!
- Serves as a vegan complete source of protein for those who don't want to eat meat or consume whey (provide all 9 essential amino acids)
- Promotes a healthy balance ratio of Omega 3s to 6s
- A great source of Vitamin e, Magnesium, phosphorous, and Potassium
- Good source of iron, zinc, and B vitamins
- Promotes brain and heart health
- Improves skin conditions
- Helps with Rheumatoid Arthiritis
- Used as a bulking agent for recipes
- Top your cereal, yogurt, acai bowls etc.
- Blend into Smoothies
- Bake into your breads or sprinkle on top of your loaf
- Making hemp milk at home
- Sprinkle on top of your salads!
: 100% Raw Organic Hemp Seeds