Red Seal Toothpaste - Baking Soda
Baking Soda Toothpaste
Remove stains and food particles from teeth while neutralising plaque acids. Combined with a powerful, minty flavour to leave your mouth feeling clean, fresh, and fabulous
- Baking Soda breaks down into tiny particles that penetrate crevices in teeth enamel.
- Removes stains and food particles while neutralising plaque acids.
- Powerful, minty flavour for fabulous mouth freshness.
- Contains calcium carbonate, a mild abrasive for cleaner, whiter teeth
- Purified water.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Neutralises plaque acids.
- Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
- Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
- Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
- Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
- Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Peppermint oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Aniseed oil.
- Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
- Totarol: Antibacterial action.
- Pack size: 100 grams.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Baking soda freshness.
- Gentle but strong stain-removal qualities.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Powerful minty fresh taste.
- Suitable for the whole family
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.