100g Baking Soda Toothpaste
Remove stains and food particles from teeth while neutralising plaque acids. Combined with a powerful, minty flavour to leave your mouth feeling clean, fresh, and fabulous
- Baking Soda breaks down into tiny particles that penetrate crevices in teeth enamel.
- Removes stains and food particles while neutralising plaque acids.
- Powerful, minty flavour for fabulous mouth freshness.
- Contains calcium carbonate, a mild abrasive for cleaner, whiter teeth
- Purified water.
Sodium Bicarbonate: Neutralises plaque acids.
Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Peppermint oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Aniseed oil.
Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
Totarol: Antibacterial action.
Pack size: 100 grams.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Baking soda freshness.
- Gentle but strong stain-removal qualities.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Powerful minty fresh taste.
- Suitable for the whole family
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.