Ceylon black tea in combination with Greek stevia leaves.
A special sachet that keeps the ingredients and the aroma of the tea unchanged.
Contains: 20 sachets x 1.75g.
Black tea leaves (70%), Greek stevia leaves (30%)
Combination of black tea with stevia leaves.
Ready sweet tea, without additives.
The more it is extracted, the sweeter it becomes.
- 100% Natural product.
- Rich in metals.
- Rich in vitamins A and C.
- Rich in antioxidants (Terpenes and Flavonoids).
- It does not contain sugars.
- It does not contain carbohydrates.
Store in a cool dried place
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.