Synergy Natural Barley Grass Organic Powder (200g)
In today’s fast-paced world of over-refined, processed foods, we often don’t eat what’s best for us leaving us vulnerable to poor health and low energy. This is particularly true when it comes to fresh, green vegetables, essential in our diet for the supply of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, fibre and special nutrients like chlorophyll. As a natural multi-vitamin, Synergy Barley Grass provides all these nutrients integrated by Nature into a natural balance and potency unmatched by synthetic formulations.
100% pure, whole leaf Barley Grass powder (Hordeum vulgare). No additives, fillers, colours or preservatives. Synergy Barley Grass is grown outdoors without pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilizers and in an environmentally clean area of Australia. Young, vigorously growing leaves are harvested at their nutritional peak and dried within 30 minutes of harvesting at body temperature to ensure maximum nutrient potency. The leaf is milled into powder using compressed air thereby avoiding the high temperatures generated by conventional grinding methods. The whole leaf is processed to maintain the integrity of all the naturally occurring ingredients.
Facts About Barley Grass
Weight for weight, Synergy Barley Grass leaf powder contains:
• 200% the Calcium of milk,
• 500% more iron than spinach,
• 200% the fibre of bran and 27% protein (more than meat, fish, eggs or dairy).
Barley Grass leaf powder provides:
• The major 18 vitamins, 20 minerals and 8 basic proteins required for proper body function.
• A generous supply of Beta-carotene, important in the function of Vit. A.
• A rich supply of Chlorophyll, a natural cleanser.
• Iron, Calcium and Potassium and the trace elements Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium.
• Antioxidants including SOD (super oxide dismutase).
• A highly alkalising food which counters the over-acidity of many processed foods.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health and age. As Synergy Barley Grass is a pure, natural whole food, there is no hard and fast rule on how much you should consume. Start with 1-2 heaped teaspoons (5-10 grams) per day, then adjust according to your needs. You may choose to take larger amounts for deeper cleansing and detoxification. Food sensitive people should introduce Barley Grass gradually. May be taken with food or stirred into water, juice or another favourite beverage. Children: ½ the adult amount.
We Also Recommend