ZeroYet 100 - Handcrafted Natural Deodorant (Paper Tube)
- Helps to naturally neutralize odour and absorb wetness
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel
- Easy-to-use stick applicator glides on smooth and easily
- No stains, no irritation - just clean, fresh pits!
- Chemical and aluminium free, and vegan
How to Use
- Gently push the base of the tube to dispense, about 2-3mm of the deodorant
- Sweep 2 or 3 strokes over each underarm and rub it in till it has absorbed
* Try not to push them up too far and not to get it wet
Paper tube packaging made from 100% recycled paper can be disposed of in the waste-paper collection, which makes these gems not only good for your skin and overall well-being but eco-friendly, too!
Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea (arrowroot) Powder, Organic, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Magnesium Oxide, Pure Oil Blend (Almond, Apricot, Jojoba, Avocado, and Vitamin E), Magnesium Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Aluminium Free Sodium Bicarbonate, Multi Strain Probiotics, Activated Charcoal, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Essential Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil.
As with most cosmetics, we recommend using ZeroYet100 within 6 months of opening and use it within 12 months of purchase.
For External Use Only. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use if you have any known allergies to the listed ingredients.
We Also Recommend