Sprouted Raw Macadamia Nuts - 454g
Not only is it a delicious snack, Macadamias are a rich source of Vitamin A, iron, protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and folates. They also contains antioxidants like polyphenols, Amino acids, flavones, and selenium.
These macadamias are unlike any macadamia nuts you have ever tasted! They are first sprouted for easier digestion and better nutrient absorption and then dehydrated at low temperatures to get that amazing crunchy texture we all crave!
Rich, crunchy, buttery taste that keeps you full and perfect for most diets (especially keto!)
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PINE NUTS
- Promotes heart health - rich in monounsaturated fatty acids which helps make platelets less sticky and less likely to form blood clots
- Aids in weight loss - low in carbohydrates, high in fiber, and the monounsaturated fats can accelerate fat metabolism
- Strengthens hair and improves skin health as the palmitoleic acid in the nuts hydrates skin, promotes skin healing, and strengthens hair
HOW TO CONSUME/USE
- Used in trail mixes, granolas, biscuits, cookies, chocolates, protein/energy bars
- Excellent toppings for salads
- Used in many desserts for that nice crunch
- Grind to make a beautiful delicious spread
- An amazing ingredient to make vegan cheeses
We Also Recommend