ORDER / SHIPPING / SELF PICKUP
How do you shop for products?
There are several ways to browse around our shop!
- We have categorised our items on the top menu. If you cannot find your item, please use our search function.
- You can search for items on our search bar at the top. There will be a drop down of suggestions and our system can detect spelling errors and direct you to the relevant products.
- If you are looking for specific FoodCraft Made goods, we also have a submenu of our most popular items under our banner categorized by common food concerns.
How do I switch between languages?
- Our site is offered in English and Chinese. You can switch between the two languages in the top left corner of the webpage.
Can I request my order to be delivered as a specific time frame?
Right now we have a new special service for those who want flexible delivery and a more specific time frame (2 hour window). Unfortunately, it's only applicable to those living Hong Kong and Kowloon residents, but we are working to expand this feature to other areas soon. If you are interested, please click here and add this feature to your cart. We will be in touch with your shortly to arrange.
Home delivery vs. Store Pick Up?
- Home delivery orders over $700HKD delivery is free of charge.
- Any orders that do not meet minimums will be 100HKD for home delivery.
- Store pick up is free and has no minimum order*. Collection between 3-5PM for orders with bread and yogurt. Collection between 9AM and 5PM for all other items.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially freshly made items, such as breads and yogurts) so that we can make them on the day of your pick up. We do not have ready-made stock in store.
Due to restrictions on delivery methods, the below regions will need to be ordered a minimum of 2 days in advance and will receive deliveries on WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS only. Please select your date option at least 2 days ahead (before 12 noon) to avoid disappointment, or your delivery will automatically be postponed to the next delivery availability:
- Discovery Bay*
- New Territories
- Tseung Kwan O
*eligible for Monday deliveries
Why not connect with your neighbour, friends or family and get a bigger order together?
**For all delivery orders over $700HKD delivery is free of charge.
**Any orders that do not meet minimums will be 100HKD for door to door delivery**
(Note: SF Pick Up is no longer an option)
** All orders eligible to a shipping refund and FREE PICK UP FROM OUR NEW LOCATION!
21B, Yiu Ga Factory Building,
62 Victoria Road
(Entrance on Sai Ning Street)
DELIVERY ON DEMAND
Please contact us on email@example.com with your order number for a delivery on demand (within 2 hours). This option is available for Hong Kong Island and Kowloon areas only. A separate quotation will be issued to you.
PRODUCTS / STORAGE：
How should I store my vegan coconut yogurt/pudding?
This is a living product. The sourness and bubbles are the result of natural fermentation of the ingredients.
Please store below 2°C at all times and consume as soon as possible after opening.
I need to be away for a period of time, what should I do with my sourdough starter?
You can keep your sourdough starter in the refrigerator for up to 10 days without feeding. Once you are ready to bake again, please follow the “feeding” steps above (in room temperature) before you start using your starter for baking again.
If you are going to wait longer than 10 days because of travelling etc., you can keep the starter in the freezer. Once you are ready to bake again, please defrost the starter in room temperature and begin the feeding process again. It might take 2 -3 times repeating this process until the starter becomes fully active again.
Can I have a list of ingredients of your products?
Please refer to product descriptions for all ingredients for our FoodCraft Made products. Imported product details can be found on respective brand websites.