My daughter LOVES sweets and especially cakes. since she was a child I made muffins and called it muffin 'cake'.
Up to this day she still calls muffins with a 'cake'. I made a few gluten-free muffins but I like this one as I can use coconut flour for more fiber and keep it low GI.
Plus its paleo.
I used the flavored Extra Virgin Oilve Oil for this recipe which had a very nice aroma but you can also use normal EVOO and add the vanilla extract too.
Enjoy this super easy & healthy muffin!
(Makes 9 Medium Muffins)
100g, coconut flour
100g, tapioca starch
1 tsp., baking soda
1/2 tsp., Himalayan Crystal Salt
160g, coconut sugar
1 Tbsp, vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Combine the coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda and salt together and sieve well.
- In a separate bowl beat the 3 eggs with coconut flower sugar, vinegar and the oil.
- Add the flour in by small portions (divided into 3-4 times ) and mix well.
- Pour the batter in the cups.This should be enough for 9 muffin cups. Bake at 175°C for 20 minutes.
- Once its baked, check with e stick if its thoroughly backed and if the stick comes out dry, let the muffins cool of on a rack and serve.
Share this post