Spread the Joy - Send this e-voucher to your friends and family for them to choose their favorite healthy food items to be delivered to their door.
Or...gift yourself! This is an e-voucher and it's up to you how you'd like to spend this.
This voucher is valid for 6 months from purchase. Each code can only be used one time only.
How to order:
- Choose your voucher from HK$100 / HK$300 / HK$600 / HK$1,000.
- We will send you an e-voucher with a unique code and expiry date. Remember, this code can only be used once!
- Use the code upon checkout.
- Make sure you use the voucher within 6 months from the purchase date.
**If you'd like to make a gift voucher with a custom amount, please let us know and we will be happy to make one for you**
Any questions? Feel free to contact us!
e: email@example.com | t: 852 2884 1299
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Voucher, you accept and agree to be bound by Foodcraft Voucher Terms and Conditions, and also the Foodcraft general website Terms and Conditions.
- Vouchers may be redeemed at https://www.foodcraft.hk.
- Vouchers are redeemable for items available on https://www.foodcraft.hk only.
- Voucher amounts are in Hong Kong dollars (HKD) and can be redeemed in Hong Kong Dollars only.
- Vouchers should be spent in one purchase within 6 months from the date of purchase, which is the "expiry" date indicated on the voucher.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are not refundable.
- Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available voucher balance, the voucher holder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and voucher balance.
- Foodcraft disclaims responsibility for any lost or stolen Vouchers. The Voucher holder is responsible for the use and safety of the Voucher and is liable for all transactions on the Voucher.
- To the extent permitted by law, Foodcraft reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Voucher Terms and Conditions at any time.
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.