Gluten Free Blanched Almond Flour (Super-Fine) - 500g
The ultimate almond flour that is made from high-quality American almonds that are expertly refined in Japan to create a superfine consistency, perfect for all your baking needs!
See this product used in one of our recipes:
Why is it good for you?
Blanched almond flour is made from almonds that have been blanched to remove the skins. The almonds are then grounded to a super-fine texture that is superb for baking, in particular, grain-free, gluten-free, and low-carb baked goods, without sacrificing quality. With the flour, it is easy to give a moist texture and rich butter taste to your cakes, cookies, muffins, and pancakes. This almond flour can also be used for professional macaroon production.
How to use Almond Flour?
Almond flour is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes. Here are a few ideas on how to use almond flour:
1. Baking: Almond flour is a great substitute for traditional wheat flour in baking recipes. It adds a nutty flavor and moist texture to baked goods such as cookies, muffins, bread, and cakes.
2. Coating: Use almond flour as a coating for chicken, fish, or vegetables. It gives a crispy texture and is a healthy alternative to bread crumbs.
3. Pancakes and waffles: Almond flour can be used to make delicious gluten-free pancakes and waffles. Mix it with eggs, almond milk, and a few other ingredients for a tasty breakfast option.
4. Thickener: Almond flour can also be used as a thickener in sauces, soups, and stews. It adds a nutty flavor and helps to thicken the dish.
5. Pizza crust: Use almond flour to make a crispy gluten-free pizza crust. Mix with eggs, cheese, and herbs for a delicious crust that is both healthy and tasty.
Remember to store almond flour in an airtight container in a cool, dry place to keep it fresh. Enjoy experimenting with this versatile and nutritious ingredient in your cooking!
Is Almond Flour low-FODMAP?
Almond flour is considered low-FODMAP in a moderate serving size. A low-FODMAP serving of almond flour is approximately 24 grams or 1/4 cup. However, it's important to note that almonds are a source of oligosaccharides, which are a type of FODMAP, and may cause digestive symptoms in some people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or other digestive disorders.
If you are following a low-FODMAP diet, it's recommended to stick to the appropriate serving size and monitor your symptoms. You may also wish to consult a registered dietitian or healthcare provider for personalized guidance on your specific dietary needs and restrictions.
Country of Origin: Japan
Ingredients: Blanched almonds
Warning: Store in cool, dry place.
*This product was prepared in a vegan kitchen. However, if you have or are concerned about food allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before consuming this product.