Raw Fermented Mustard Caviar - 227g
Mustard seeds are packed with flavour and can be used in a number of different dishes. They are often overlooked in the pantry but actually, mustard seeds are high in nutritional value and have a lot of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.
How It Tastes:
Deliciously tangy with a hint of mustard taste. The little granules resemble that of a Whole Grain Dijon Mustard.
- Rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium
- Known to prevent cancer, treat psoriasis, improve cardiovascular health, control diabetes and cholesterol levels
How to Use:
- To mix into your favourite salad dressings
- To pair with your favourite meats/protein
- Topping for your baked potatoes or inside of your sandwiches
Fresh Lemon Juice, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Filtered Water, Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds, Organic Raw Honey, Organic Brown Mustard Seeds, Himalayan Crystal Salt, Organic Turmeric
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing or consuming this product.*