Raw & Sprouted Walnut Butter
Our walnut butter is carefully hand-made in small batches and kept at its raw natural state through soaking, rinsing, and finally drying at low temperatures to preserve its vital enzymes.
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- Straight out of the jar!
- As a spread on toast, pancakes, and more!
- Instant nut milk blended with water
- Add in oatmeal, layered in parfaits, and great in savoury dishes (Thai especially;))
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants helping to improve brain functioning, prevent heart disease, and cancer
- Sprouting process removes some enzyme inhibitors and thus, helps improve overall nut digestion
- High in protein
- Full spectrum of B vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and Vitamin E (alpha, beta, delta, and gamma tocopherol)
Spoon out of the jar as an ingredient in your recipes or right into your mouth!
We Also Recommend