Your Ultimate Drinking Water Solution!
The WaterChef® U9000 Premium Under-Sink Water Filtration System provides the ultimate in performance, durability and convenience in a stylish and compact, stainless steel system!
- Superior Contaminant Reduction & Taste (>99% of Lead Removed!)
- 1,000 GALLON Capacity! (Filter More. Spend Less!)
- Intelligent Monitor™ (No More Guesswork!)
- Tested & Certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) and IAPMO (Trusted Performance)
- Stainless Steel Construction with Premium Designer Faucet
- Full LIFETIME Limited Warranty! (Built to Last)
Installation price is for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories only. For other areas, contact us to request an installation quote.
Enjoy Premium Quality Water for a Fraction of the Cost.
Your Ultimate Drinking Water Solution!
Powerful Big Block™ Carbon Filtration – 1,000 GALLONS per Cartridge!
Combining the power of solid carbon block filtration with a unique, proprietary blend of additional filter medias, WaterChef’s innovative Big Block™ Filtration technology maximizes contaminant reduction and delivers up to 1,000 GALLONS (3,785 L) of freshly filtered water with a single cartridge!
This unique formula provides unsurpassed contaminant reduction for a broad range of common tap water contaminants including: Lead, Chlorine, Chloramine, Cysts (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), Chlorine By-Products (such as Trihalomethanes), Synthetic Contaminants (such as Pesticides and Herbicides), Industrial Contaminants (such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)) and Petroleum Contaminants (such as Benzene and MTBE), while allowing beneficial minerals (such as Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium) to remain in the water.
The result is great tasting water that is cleaner, healthier and naturally balanced (without the de-mineralization and "flat" taste associated with other water filtration technologies such as reverse osmosis and distillation).
Greater Savings and Convenience. Less Waste.
Stop being nickel and dimed to death by small, costly and less effective filter replacement cartridges. A water filter should transform your water, not your wallet. With WaterChef you’ll enjoy premium quality water at a fraction of the cost. You’ll also enjoy the convenience of a 1,000 GALLON rated cartridge capacity (That’s over 7,500 plastic water bottles!).
For most households, that translates into just ONE cartridge replacement per year! (Compare that to the cartridges for pitcher filters, faucet filters and refrigerator filters that are so small that they can require as many as 25 replacements per year!) And, fewer cartridges mean less waste for the environment too!
Intelligent Monitor™ - No More Filter Cartridge Guesswork!
Intelligent Monitoring takes the guesswork out of cartridge replacement. Unlike other systems with simple timer-based monitors, WaterChef’s Intelligent Monitor measures actual usage, so you will never discard a cartridge prematurely, or continue using one that has exceeded its rated capacity again.
The Monitor LEDs are Conveniently Located on the Top of the System –
GREEN: normal system operation
YELLOW: under 10% of capacity remains (time to order a replacement cartridge)
RED: capacity has been reached (replace cartridge to insure peak performance)
Includes Premium Grade Designer Faucet with Built-in LED Indicators
WaterChef’s Designer Series Faucet is a premium grade, single-temperature faucet that features solid forged brass construction, a ceramic disc valve for reliability, a spout with aerator tip for a steady stream and the convenience of LED indicators (for the Intelligent Monitor) built right into the faucet base ring.
This faucet compliments today’s high-end kitchens with its versatile design and choice of four premium finishes. Choose from polished chrome, polished brass, brushed nickel and oil-rubbed bronze finishes.
Advanced Water Filtration – Certified Performance!
WaterChef premium water filter systems feature powerful, innovative filtering technologies that provide superior contaminant reduction and longer lasting filter cartridges.
Our systems are independently tested and certified by WQA (the Water Quality Association) and IAPMO, two of the most trusted testing laboratories in the water filter industry. They test WaterChef systems against the most rigorous testing standards (NSF/ANSI Standards) to provide validated performance claims that you can trust. In an industry riddled with unvalidated performance claims, TRUST is what independent certification is all about.
Lifetime Limited Warranty! - Quality You Can Depend On
WaterChef Premium Countertop Filtration Systems are quality crafted from the finest, most durable materials available and are backed by a full LIFETIME Limited Warranty, one of the longest, most comprehensive warranties in the industry!
- Superior Performance & Taste
- Powerful Big Block™ Filtration Technology (Filter More. Spend Less!)
- 1,000 GALLON Rated Capacity! (For most households, that's just ONE CARTRIDGE per YEAR!)
- Intelligent Monitor™ (Measures actual system usage to eliminate cartridge replacement guesswork!)
- Tested & Certified by Water Quality Association (WQA) and IAPMO (Quality & performance you can TRUST.)
- Unsurpassed Contaminant Reduction for a Broad Range of Common Tap Water Contaminants (including Lead)
- Proprietary 3-Ply Pleated Pre-Filter for Increased Dirt Holding Capacity and Longer Cartridge Life
- Beneficial Minerals (such as calcium, magnesium and potassium) Remain for Great Tasting, Naturally Balanced Water
- Low Cost per Gallon!
- Polished Surgical Stainless Steel Filter Housing (Beauty & Durability!)
- Premium Designer Faucet with Brass Construction and Ceramic Disc Valve
- Quick Connect Fittings
- BPA Free
- Eco-Smart (Enjoy continuous filtered water without the wastewater associated with RO systems.)
- Includes Pre-Installed Filter Cartridge
- Includes Battery for Intelligent Monitor™
- LIFETIME Limited Warranty! (This under-sink filter system is built to last!)
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 5-Star Customer Care! (We stand behind our products AND our customers!)
||1,000 GALLONS (3,785 L)
|Intelligent Monitor Display
|Rated Service Flow
||0.65 gal/min @ 60 psi
|Housing & Lid Assembly Construction
||Polished Surgical Stainless Steel
|Designer Faucet Construction
||Brass with Ceramic Disc Valve
|Maximum Working Pressure
||125 psig (861.8 kPa)
|Minimum Working Pressure
||30 psig (206.8 kPa)
|Maximum Operating Temp.
||100º F (38º C)
|Minimum Operating Temp.
||34º F (1º C)
|Particle Retention Size
||Sub-Micron (0.5 micron)
|Tested & Certified by WQA and IAPMO
|Battery Included with System
||YES (also included with replacement filter cartridges)
|Filter Cartridge Included with System
|Replacement Filter Cartridge
|Available Designer Faucet Finishes
||Polished Chrome and Brushed Nickel
|Housing Assembly Dimensions
||9.25" H x 6" W x 8" D
||11.25" H x 2.75" W x 6.25" D
|California Dept. of Health Certification No.
||LIFETIME Limited Warranty!