Gluten-Free Approved Octopus Ajillo (10 min pescatarian recipe)
Ajillo is the ultimate instant meal. A delicious tapas that is quick, easy and tasty.
Serve up with a slice of Gluten-Free Bread and your lunch is set!
This can also be a quick snack in the afternoon or an appetiser for any meal.
As with every simple dishes, it is crucial to use ingredients of great quality! I like to alternate this recipe with shrimp and octopus. Both work really well with this recipe.
Enjoy the satisfying feeling after your meal with no dairy, no gluten, low sugar and good oils. Keeping you energised for the rest of the day!
Here's a few ingredients that make your life easy with this recipe! First up, we have this organic herb mix from Greece that we will be using.
And if you are an olive oil lover and use litres a day..(😂!!), we recommend you to stock up a 5L tin. Tins are actually better for storing oil as it will not allow any sunlight to get to the oil causing oxidisation.
I know I know... you are probably hungry now. Let's dive right into the recipe!
Keto Approved Octopus Ajillo (10 min pescatarian recipe)
(4 servings to share)
300g, cooked octopus legs
100g, mixed mushrooms of your chose, sliced
1 1/2 cup., olive oil
1 clove, garlic, sliced
1 Bay Leaf
1 or 2, red chilies
1 Tbsp., dried herb mix
a pinch of salt
- Chop up all ingredients into bite size. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil in a skillet. Add the sliced garlic, chili and bay leaf and let it heat up.
- Once the oil is boiling, add the octopus and mushrooms into the oil.
- Add the herbs into the skillet and mix well. Once the oil seeps into the ingredients, its ready. The total cooking time should be about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot! Enjoy the oil too!
The ultimate instant dish🐙