Pesto Cauliflower Rice (Keto, Vegan, Gluten-free)
No time to cook a low carb meal?
Make this in 5 minutes - I mean it!
All clean ingredients and super quick and tasty.
(You don't need MSG to make your food tasty!)
This dish is packed with umami.
Did you know tomatoes and garlic are also umami boosters? Its not just miso and soy sauce!
Caution! Once you start eating cauliflower rice, its hard to go back.
Its so light and you don't get that bloated, sluggish feeling after eating a bowl full of 'rice'!
Seriously, this feeling is addictive.
Here are some condiments that are a lifesaver for busy days when you want to stay healthy and you only have 5 minutes to make yourself a meal :)
Organic Vegan Tofu Feta Cheese - 200g
Fermented tofu in flavored extra virgin olive oil. You can just snack on this or use in your cooking. Its a MUST have.
Raw Coriander Pesto with Sprouted Cashews - 200g
I know our walnut pesto is the best seller, however, this coriander and mint pesto is an adult flavor I love to use in Middle-East inspired flavors.
Now, let's dig-in!
Pesto Cauliflower Rice
300g, Cauliflower Rice (1 pack)
4 Tbsp., Coriander Pesto or Walnut Pesto
1 Tbsp., Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 halves, Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
2 cubes, Tofu Feta, diced into small pieces
- Dice the tofu feta and mince the sundried tomatoes to that it can blend into the cauliflower rice.
- Preheat the frying pan with the olive oil and add the chopped dried tomatoes into it to infuse the flavors into the oil.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir-fry at high heat to remove the water.
- Add the tofu feta and mix well.
- When the flavors are infused and the moisture is reduced, turn off the flame and add the pesto and mix well.
- Plate and serve hot! You can top it with some extra pesto or fresh herbs if you have on hand. Enjoy :)