Paleo Avocado Brownie
Need a healthy fix for your chocolate cravings? Try this Paleo Avocado Brownies. It's super easy and it's Gluten-free.
There are many avocado brownie recipes available but we kept this one nut-free and less sweet.
If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, please go ahead and double the amount of coconut sugar or double the amount of vegan chocolate chips used in this recipe.
We love to add a scoop of our Kumquat Coconut Yogurt when serving. It has a great flavour balance with the sweet and sour plus adds on to the creaminess! Enjoy!
|3||Avocados (peeled and pitted)|
Medicine Flower Vanilla Extract
|80g||Coconut flour sugar|
|1 tsp.||Baking soda|
Himalayan Crystal Salt
|100g||Vegan chocolate chips (we've used Enjoylife brand)|
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line the 8x8 inch baking pan with baking paper or grease it with coconut oil.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) together in a mixing bowl.
3. In a food processor place the S blade and mix the avocados and eggs well.
4. Add the dry ingredient mix to the food processor and mix well.
5. Transfer the batter to the mixing bowl and add the vegan chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Pour the batter into the baking pan and flatten the top.
7. Bake at 175°C for 35 minutes.
8. Allow the brownie to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting it into 16 pieces.
9. For storing, you can keep at room temperature for up to 2 days or for longer storage, keep in an airtight container in the fridge of freezer.
Serve with a scoop of coconut yogurt. Enjoy!