This is the softest paleo bread I've ever made. I must say it is the closest to a wheat bread. It will definitely hold a sandwich. The slice will be rather small but if you have a loaf pan, it will be worth a try.
This recipe includes no grains! Plus, it is gluten-free and nut-free. Very easy to make - made from 8 ingredients only!
This is a recipe I will repeat for sure and hope you enjoy it too!
|30g||Psyllium husk, finely powdered|
|1 1/2 tsp.||Baking soda|
|1 tsp.||Himalayan Crystal Salt|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Ideally, using silicon pan will be the best but if not, grease or line your pound cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix psyllium husk with warm water and allow it to gelatinize. Set the bowl aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients till well combined and add back the psyllium mixture. Mix well.
- Spread the batter into the pan and make the surface smooth with a spatula.
- Bake the bread for 45 to 55 minutes depending on your oven. The edges should be a nice brown colour and if you stick a toothpick in the bread make sure it comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool off at least 15 minutes in the pan before removing it from the pan and cool completely on a rack.
- Slice and serve! store at room temperature for 2 days or keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Share this post