Committed to transforming your health?
You gotta start cookin' bebe!
Did you know the story of FoodCraft started with teaching about healthy living through home cooking?
Health starts with YOU. You cannot outsource your health but the good news is that you can be in control of your health.
1. Make wiser choices one bite at a time.
2. Make your own food so that you know exactly what goes in your sacred body!!
At FoodCraft, we strive to empower you to make your own healthy food with a wide range of cooking classes (check it our HERE!).
We want to celebrate your commitment with a special offer :) You can get 10 classes with a discount of HK$ 1020!! That is one and a half class as a gift from us because we are EXCITED that you are going to make a change.
Gear up your health with 10 classes with us. Looking forward to seeing you in class ✨
These vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Each code can only be used one time only.
How to order:
- Place your order for 10 classes on this page.
- We will send you x10 of a HK$680 e-voucher with a unique code and expiry date. Remember, this code can only be used once!
- Use the code to book the class you'd like to join.
(Make sure you use the voucher within 6 months from the purchase date.)
How to book your booking classes:
- Go to our class page from here. Select a class and go to the checkout page.
- Type the code on the voucher in the "Promotion Code" box.
- Click "Confirm".
- If the booking is successful, you will receive an email confirming your place in the cooking class.
- The normal cooking class rules will apply - see "CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY"* at the bottom of this page and also on the page of each classes.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us!
e: email@example.com | t: 852 2884 1299
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Voucher, you accept and agree to be bound by FoodCraft Voucher Terms and Conditions, and also the FoodCraft general website Terms and Conditions.
- Vouchers may be redeemed for cooking classes on https://www.foodcraft.hk only. Vouchers are not redeemable for any other items on www.foodcraft.hk.
- Voucher amounts are in Hong Kong dollars (HKD) and can be redeemed in Hong Kong Dollars only.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Unused vouchers will expire and no refund will be made for unused vouchers.
- Each voucher carries a value of HK$680. For classes that are priced above HK$680, you will be required to pay the difference when booking the class. For classes that are priced less than HK$680, no refund will be made.
- The vouchers are not transferrable and can only be used by the purchaser. The vouchers can only be redeemed through the same email account used for the purchase.
- FoodCraft disclaims responsibility for any lost or stolen Vouchers. The Voucher holder is responsible for the use and safety of the Voucher and is liable for all transactions on the Voucher.
- To the extent permitted by law, FoodCraft reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Voucher Terms and Conditions at any time.
*CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received. Deadline for any cancellation or changes(eg. rescheduling) is 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the event. All fees will become non-refundable after the deadline. Cancellation requests should be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the class for any refund to be processed.
*The policy applies to sign-ups within the 7-day period before the scheduled event
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.