Caviar Pairing and Tasting Workshop with Glassbelly
*Class Cancellation Policy applies, please refer to the bottom of page
Do you know how to tell the difference between good and bad caviar?
Glassbelly's Caviar Tasting Workshop teaches you a scientific way to analyze the quality of different caviar.
You will learn this through pairing with premium ice drip rock tea.
This will help you to:
- Wake up your taste buds
- Balance the salty taste of caviar
- Highly enhance caviar’s umami and delicate taste
- Easily distinguish different classes of caviar
Join this class by Glassbelly for a unique experience.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- You will taste 8 kinds of caviar (10g each, 80g total per person) including: Beluga, Ossetra, Baerii from different terroir
- How to identify good and bad caviar and avoid being deceived
- Perhaps your first (?!) experience of caviar paired with premium tea!
Tasting paired with iced tea - [caviar, crab meat, quail eggs];
Tasting paired with hot tea -[Spaghetti al Caviale]; Finish off with caviar and [Da Hong Pao Ice Cream]
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE HOME?
- Tasting notes form the class
- Caviar flavour atlas ( summarizing all the common positive flavours of caviar)
WHAT TO BRING?
- x1 pen
Length of Class: 2 hours
Venue: 20/F, Henry House, 42 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received. Deadline for any cancellation or changes(eg. rescheduling) is 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the event. All fees will become non-refundable after the deadline. Cancellation requests should be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the class for any refund to be processed.
*The policy applies to sign-ups within the 7-day period before the scheduled event
- Worked in Edrington and BB&R for many years, WSET level 3 certificate
- Mainly responsible for designing Food pairing and tasting activities
- Strong at distinguishing premium food ingredients with craftsmanship
- Believe in biodynamics, tea can enhance the body's self-healing ability and regulate the body
- Can instantly judge the value of tea by blind tasting
- Glassbelly uses gustation science to analysis tea, and establishes an objective scoring system
- The teas sold by Glassbelly are tested according to the highest standards of the European Union, providing consumers with the safest teas
- Running a fine dining with tea experience restaurant
- Running workshops to promote scientific way of tea tasting