Pan Size: 8 x 8 x 2.95 inches
Colour: Champagne gold
Material: 0.8mm heavy-duty carbon steel
Coating: Inside /outside full cover non-stick coating
Packing: Plastic film and cardboard box
Use and care
1. Recommend to soft tools (silica gel, nylon, etc). Not Recommend using sharp metal tools in case of scratch.
2. Recommend to oil (canola, olive, vegetable or corn oil, butter etc).Not Recommend using non-stick spray,when used for a long time, there will be residues
3. Recommend oven & fridge.Not Recommend fire cook & microwave & electromagnetic oven,easy to cause non-stick coating damage.
4. Temperature range:-4 Fahrenheit~428 Fahrenheit(-20 Centigrade~220 Centigrade).Not Recommend Baking for more than 30 minutes above 400 Fahrenheit.
5. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent.This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
6. Slight scratches on the mold can be used normally without any problems.
7. The rim of the pan has tooling marks that are part of the production process and will be present on all pans.
Join our baking classes here
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.