Enjoy fresh loaves and homemade rolls in a few simple steps, and with only two additional ingredients, with this quick and straightforward White Bread Mix.
Not only gluten free but free from milk, peanut, egg and soya, this White Bread Mix is ideal for those on a gluten free diet who want to enjoy delicious homemade bread with simple ingredients.
This product is Coeliac UK, Vegan and Kosher certified.
Ingredients: Potato starch, tapioca starch, chickpea flour, rice flour, maize flour, sugar, yeast, salt, psyllium husk powder, thickener xanthan gum, vinegar powder (spirit vinegar, maltodextrin).
Allergy Advice: Free from gluten, milk, peanut, egg, soya.
Storage: Store in cool dry place away from sunlight.
Packaging material: OPP/PE laminate.
500g FREEE White Bread Mix
430ml tepid water
3 tbsp oil
- Rub oil around the inside of a 1kg/2lb loaf tin.
- Put the bread mix, water and 2 spoons of the oil into a large bowl and mix to a thick batter.
- Drizzle the oil over the sticky batter/dough and turn the mixture a couple of times in the bowl to encourage the formation of a doughy mass. Tip it into the prepared tin.
- Smooth the top and cover loosely with oiled cling film.
- Leave in a warm place until the dough has risen to the top of the tin, 45-90 minutes and pre-heat the oven.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
1kg/2lb loaf tin
220°C, Fan 200°C, 425°F, Gas 7
|of which saturates
|of which sugars