Pasture Raised Organic Beef Chuck Slices for Hotpot - 200g
🌍 From Wiltshire Australia
🌱 100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished
🐄 Organic Certified & Pasture Raised
👨🏼🌾 Ethical Animal Farming
❄️ Ship Frozen Fresh
Certified organic beef chuck slices for hotpot direct from the farm in the Australia. These beef slices are from pasture raised, free roaming and foraging cows and are not the same as the average beef you will taste on the market. Full of flavor and nutrient packed beef slices for hotpot are now available at Foodcraft.
Why Frozen Meat is Better?
- Meat stops ageing when it is snap frozen after butchering and can be safely stored for months.
- When meat is frozen straight after it is butchered (which is how meat is packed at Proper Pasture) your meat couldn't get fresher. Despite the stigma around frozen, the impact on the quality of your meat is negligible.
- The number of days “fresh” meat spends in a distribution network further declines the quality of your meat. This is why you see many stores using the term “chilled” or “previously frozen” as.
- If you suffer from histamine related issues then buying meat that has been snap-frozen after butchering may be a better option for you as this lowers histamine levels in the meat.
- With over 99% of all food being imported into Hong Kong from all over the world, temperature abuse is very common during the supply chain. By keeping our stock frozen we minimize the risk of temperature abuse during transit. Our product is maintained at an even temperature throughout delivery to us and delivery to you.
- The likelihood of your food truly being “fresh” in Hong Kong is extremely unlikely. Over 99% of food is imported into HK and if it is being sold as “fresh” you can bet that it’s been at least a few days old before you buy.
- Frozen meat requires thawing which does add a small step to your food prep and some thinking ahead. The best way to thaw meat is in the fridge over a day or two, but otherwise on your bench, making sure it remains cold.
- Many people believe that frozen meat can be drier than fresh meat. However, this is not always the case and most people don't report any difference. If you defrost carefully this will mitigate moisture loss, which is the main reason for potentially drying out meat.
- The further the meat gets away from being truly fresh (consumed in a few days of being butchered) the more the histamine levels in the meat will rise.
Ingredients: Organic Pasture Raised Beef Chuck Slices
Country of Origin: Australia