Pasture Raised Organic Pork Bone Broth - 450ml
Made with high quality pasture raised organic pork bones and cooked over 24 hours in a slow cooker to extract all the benefits.
Why Bone Broth?
Bone broth is made by simmering the bones and connective tissue of animals. This highly nutritious stock is commonly used in soups, sauces, and gravies. It has also recently gained popularity as a health drink.
For thousands of years, various types of bone broths were used in different cultures to nourish and heal. There may not be scientific evidence to back how these remedies but there must be a good reason why these recipes have been passed down.
Bone broth claims that are known for its nutrients that may help with:
- Better digestion and gut health from the support of the released glutamine regulating the gut bacteria.
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving joint health from the collagen
- May support weight loss
- Improving the quality of sleep from the glycine released
Why do bone broths help us heal?
It has to do with the healing composites like collagen, glutamine, and glycine that are released during the cooking process.
We also need to remember that when the bone, marrow, and connective tissues are boiled down, essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and silicon are released into the broth which we can assimilate better than just chewing a bone!
How to use?
- Open the jar and heat up in a pot. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste and sip on it!
- Add more ingredients to it and make a hearty meal soup or stew.
- Make gravy sauces.
- Use as a flavor base for cooking grains and legumes such as risotto, quinoa, beans to boost the nutrition and flavor.
- Add a bit to your stir fried vegetables to add flavor and nutrients.
Ingredients: filtered water, organic pasture raised pork bones*, onions*, celery*, garlic, apple cider vinegar*, Himalayan pink salt, black pepper*, bay leaf* (*Organic)
Country of Origin of the pork bones: Australia
Learn more and join our bone broth class: Bone Broth Cooking - Gut Healing Cooking Series by Shima