Probiotic Cultured Almond "Milk" Kefir - 500ml
PLEASE CONSUME WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM PRODUCTION
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, Raw, Vegan, Low GI, White Sugar-Free
This is a fresh and living product. We do not use any emulsifiers and the product will separate naturally. Please gently shake before opening.
Please store at 4°C at all times and consume within 10 days from production.
We wanted to create a dairy-free kefir for those who are lactose intolerant because we understand that most of the kefirs in the market are fermented using regular milk. It is also often laden with sweeteners and other ingredients that it really doesn't need for those wanting to their food as natural as possible. It will still embody the same taste as its tangy dairy milk counterpart but with an undertone of an almond flavor. This will taste 'lighter' then dairy milk kefir.
If you are interested in making your own kefir, we also sell dairy-free milk kefir grains to help you kick start your fermentation journey!
Why it's good for you:
- High in nutrients and probiotics which is incredibly beneficial for digestion and gut health
- Kefir grains contain about 30 strains of bacteria and yeasts, making it a very rich and diverse probiotic source
- The live active cultures are bacteria that turns the mylk into lactic acid, so the kefir tastes sour like yogurt but at a thinner consistency
- It acts as a great protein source for those on a vegan diet and contains calcium, phosphorus, vitamin B12, vitamin E riboflavin, and magnesium
- Almonds contain substances that are prebiotics which are especially good at feeding the millions of microbes living in your digestive tract. Meaning, the prebiotics help the good gut flora to multiply and increase as well improving the quality of these internal colonies
- In animal studies, kefir has been shown to suppress inflammatory responses related to allergy and asthma
- You can use this as part of your breakfast first thing in the morning to fill your gut with healthy bacteria
- Can be added to your smoothies, cereals, or mixed into your salad dressings
- It is also a nutritious and delicious drink to enjoy on its own
Natural spring water, organic Italian almonds, live active cultures (Mylk kefir), dairy-free milk kefir grains)*
*This product was produced in a vegan kitchen. However, if you have or are concerned about food allergies, please contact us at email@example.com before consuming this product.
MUST be refrigerated at all times
We Also Recommend